Join Thai on his adventures as he prepares for the start of school.
The third book in the children’s Dealing with Food Allergies book series by Jackie Navard is aimed at school-age children and covers important events such as:
- An allergist appointment, including a skin prick test
- Not sharing food and drinks at school
- Introduction of an Auto-Injector
- The importance of having an Action Plan
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction
- No one has to miss out due to their allergies
This was written by Jackie Navard as part of a Dealing with Food Allergies book series created for children and parents. Jackie is the founder of My Food Allergy Friends (external link) and has a son named Thai, who has allergies. She hopes the books she has created can be enjoyed and help raise awareness in the community around you.
Click here to learn more (external link)